Caribbean Distribution Partners Limited
(a 50/50 JV between Agostini's Limited and Goddard Enterprises Limited)
Christian Mouttet - Chairman
Anthony Agostini - Director
Anthony Ali - Director
Barry Davis - Director
Charles Herbert - Director
Nicholas Mouttet - Director
Tracey Shuffler - CEO
CARIBBEAN DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS LIMITED
Partnering for Growth in the Region.
Our group, together with the Goddard Enterprises Ltd group of Barbados, entered into a partnership arrangement in July 2015, in order to use our combined strengths in FMCG towards creating a powerful distribution network in the Caribbean region.
As a result we have transferred the six FMCG distribution companies in the two groups into a 50/50 owned joint venture company named Caribbean Distribution Partners Limited [CDP].
Currently seven companies make up the group as follows:-
1. Hand Arnold, a 100 year-old Trinidad based distribution company.
2. Hanschell Inniss Limited, which has been operating in Barbados for the past 136 years.
3. Coreas Distribution Limited of St. Vincent, which is over 175 years old.
4. Peter & Company Ltd, a 137 year-old distribution company in St. Lucia.
5. Independence Agencies Limited, a 48 year-old Grenadian distribution company. CDP presently owns a 55.12% stake in this company.
6. Desinco Limited, a Guyanese distribution company formed in 1992. CDP presently owns a 51% stake in this company.
7. In October 2016, CDPL purchased Vemco Ltd, now a 64 year old distribution and manufacturing company.
We expect that with this focus and strong distribution network, our group owned brands and those that we represent on behalf of our international partners, will see growth in the coming years, that will further position us to be the partner of choice, in the Caribbean region.