BRAND MANAGER (HAND ARNOLD TRINIDAD LIMITED)
· The incumbent will be responsible for aggressively increasing brand awareness and equity for all brands under his/her portfolio. The position includes developing effective and timely strategies with a view to increasing distribution, accurate budgeting and planning and monitoring marketing activities, gathering, analysing trade information and conducting competitive analysis.
Planning & Strategising
· To conceptualise, develop and execute marketing plans for all brands within brand portfolio in a timely manner and within budget;
· To prepare budgets, sales and gross profit forecasts for each brand in portfolio;
· To develop and implement pricing strategy for all brands under portfolio;
· To conduct evaluate and make recommendations based on market research and trends;
· To closely/continuously monitor competitive activities and proactively create strategies to counteract same;
· To continuously seek and create new distribution channels for brands under the portfolio.
· To prepare monthly and annual brand performance reports;
· To develop incentivisation programmes and reward schemes for sales and merchandising teams;
· To provide sales forecast support for the optimal ordering of inventory;
· To provide all brand/trade support bills for processing by brand principals.
Coordinating & Collaborating
· To manage advertising and promotional budget liaising with advertising agencies, production houses and other suppliers to ensure optimal marketing efforts;
· To collaborate closely with the Sales Department to ensure the efficient execution of all brand building, sales and merchandising activities;
· To work closely with all internal divisions for the maximisation of internal efficiency and sales effort.
· To work closely providing feedback and collaborating with brand principals and suppliers to establish meaningful/progressive relationships;
· To establish, develop and maintain close and progressive customer relationships.
· To participate in all training and other activities organised by the company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
· Diploma or Undergraduate Degree in Marketing or Management;
· At least one year's working experience in the same or equivalent capacity;
· Ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully;
· Good analytical, numerical and problem solving skills;
· Computer literate;
· Well-organized and attentive to detail;
· Strong interpersonal skills/people person;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
MERCHANDISER (HAND ARNOLD TRINIDAD LIMITED)
· Making sure that the brands for which you are responsible are properly displayed in the outlets that purchase from us, that there is adequate shelf space, visibility, traffic flow, and location of related items.
· Monitoring and installing point of sale material as and when necessary and in a creative and innovative manner.
· Ensuring correct pricing for all our products at retail level via regular price checks at store level.
· Ensuring that outlets implement agreed promotional activity :
-When there is a promotion and the salesperson has taken the initial order, the merchandiser should continually check and support the salesperson in the event of stock running low at any outlet and be prepared to take an order on the salesperson’s behalf.
-Implementation of agreed prices.
-Obtaining prominent displays and usage of displays material for the duration of the promotion.
· Ensure that you regularly call on all agreed outlets in keeping with your route sheets ensuring all such calls are carried out in a professional and business-like manner.
· Assisting and/or actually handling the marketing of self-redeemable offers we may make to the public from time to time.
· Assisting in sampling/taste-testing and other consumer service activities.
· Conducting market research surveys and reporting on the activities of our competitors as and when necessary.
· Providing any market intelligence that may assist the company in making strategic decisions re: our products.
· Liaising with our customers to determine their needs or the areas where problems need to be solved.
· Assisting with the handling of the replacement & or credits for damaged or expired products and following up on same.
· Completing Daily Call sheets in full and submitting these to the Marketing Manager.
· Performing any other functions that management may from time to time assign this post.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· 5 CXC O'Level Passes inclusive of Mathematics and English
· 1-2 years experience in a sales environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Must be personable and friendly
· Must be reliable and punctual in the execution of duties/deliveries
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (HAND ARNOLD TRINIDAD LIMITED)
· The successful applicant will report to his/her respective Manager and will be responsible for attaining/surpassing monthly sales targets while maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers, creating new and innovative branding opportunities and follow up on collections.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for:-
· All sales activities within their assigned territories
· Supporting merchandising and promotional activities related to assigned brands
· Ensuring adequate product distribution of assigned products
· Interfacing with customers on a day to day basis
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· A minimum of 5 CXC O’Level passes (inclusive of Mathematics and English)
· At least 2 years experience in a sales environment. (Experience in the food industry would be an asset.)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· A dynamic personality with the ability to persuade potential customers
· The ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Sound communication and interpersonal skills
· Sound business etiquette
· Ability to work flexible hours
INVENTORY CLERK (HAND ARNOLD TRINIDAD LIMITED)
· The incumbent will be responsible for managing the daily inventory accountabilities of the warehouse, as well as reviewing and monitoring the timely confirmation and accuracy of inventory and book adjustment transactions to ensure accurate inventory management records.
· Checks the goods received against invoices for short shipped and damages on costings entered.
· Adjusts same short shipped/damaged stock and transfer documents for claim.
· Receives Duty Paid Entry from customs and adjusts account or cost price where necessary.
· Assesses and then enters stock adjustments i.e. free offer transfer, supply chain transfer transactions, cost change, conversion and others.
· Transfers duties paid stocks from government bond to our stocks and enter corresponding GL entries.
· Checks Credit notes and ensure that they are correctly entered i.e. correct warehouse and type of credit.
· Assists in assessing and correcting problems that may occur with the inventory system.
· Creates and prints foreign GRMs (Goods Received Memos) for warehouse.
· Reconciles foreign statements with Accounts Payables and follows up any discrepancies via correspondence.
· Compiles report showing the advertising and finance charges for all divisions and their respective product classes.
· Compiles report showing the mold cost for stock on hand.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· A minimum of 5 O’ Level passes, including Mathematics, English Language and Accounts; priority consideration would be given to applicants pursuing CAT or ACCA qualifications
· At least 2 years related work experience; familiarity with warehouse environment and operations would be preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Strong computer literacy skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good analytical skills and persistent in locating errors
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· A valid Police Certificate of Good Character
CUSTOMS CLERK (AGOSTINI MARKETING)
· To register and process in ACE/Share Point and ASYCUDA World together with the Customs Manager the documents related to the import and export operations of the companies in a timely manner, ensuring that the processes are accurate. This responsibility covers imported and exported items – both ocean and air freight for all divisions of the companies.
· To receive and register all import/export documents from the various divisions.
· To give copies of all invoices to the accounting department and to effect timely foreign payments.
· To ensure that the documents received have been approved by the various divisions as it pertains to invoice values, terms of import and freight costs.
· To ensure that all documents received are in accordance with the requirements of the Customs & Excise division.
· To communicate with the divisions logistics personnel in order to ensure that the process runs smoothly, as it pertains to import documents.
· To communicate with the shipping agencies and cargo agents pertaining to Bills of Lading, dates of arrival, freight costs, deliveries, demurrage and other related transactions.
· To ensure that copies of invoices, worksheets, bills of lading, assessments, receipts and costing sheets for all imported/ex-bond shipments are given to Inventory department.
· To co-ordinate with the warehouse manager regarding the arrival of goods that may sometimes arrive after working hours, for the purpose of space and to plan the offloading of containers, in the absence of the manager
· To ensure that the register is updated on a weekly basis and efficiently maintained.
· To accurately prepare cheques request vouchers for imported/exported shipments, if and when required.
· To perform other duties assigned by the Customs Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· 5 O’Level passes inclusive of Maths and English
· Grade II or III customs license
· 3-5 years experience in import/export positions
· Working knowledge of the country’s customs processes and legislation.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Excellent organizational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Strong experience of rigorously adhering to detailed procedures
· Strong communication skills, and experience working in teams.